Special guests came to visit our Three Dimensional Design show, with awards to give out…
…I was awarded two prizes!
I have been selected to sell my work through MMU origionals : http://www.mmu.ac.uk/mmuoriginals/
And been awarded short-term free studio space in Glossop, leading up to a selling fair at Christmas
Thank you VERY MUCH!!
Other awards included:
– A stand at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair
– Window Display at the Bluecoat Display Centre
– Shortlisted for a residency in Denmark
– Best dissertation across the entire School of Art courses
(Shout out to my dear friend Catrin Griffiths for this one, I’ve never known someone work so hard and be so determined – well deserved!!)
– Exhibiting at the Royal Exchange
– and more which escape my memory…